- To remove a parent’s email from your Edmodo account:
- Log into your account and click on the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Addresses” section and click on the “Remove” link next to the email address you want to delete.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the address. Click “Yes, Delete” to confirm.
- To remove a parent’s email from your Edmodo account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Edmodo account.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Manage Accounts” link.
- Click on the “Remove Email” link next to the email address you want to remove.
- Click on the “Remove Email” button.
Removing a student from an Edmodo Parent Account
To change your parent email on Edmodo, first log into your account. Next, click on the “Settings” tab and then select the “Account” option. Under the “Parent Email” section, enter the new email address and then click on the “Update” button.
To remove an email from edmodo, you can either delete it or mark it as spam. To delete it, open the email and click the “delete” button. To mark it as spam, open the email and click the “spam” button.
To delete your Parent Pay account, please email us at [email protected] and we would be happy to assist you.
First, go to your Gmail account and click on the “Settings” gear icon in the top right corner of the page.
From the menu that pops up, select “Settings.”
On the next page, select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
Under the “IMAP Access” heading, locate the “Delete Gmail account from all other services” checkbox and check it.
First, log in to your Edmodo account.
Next, click on the “Settings” tab and then select the “Delete Account” option.
Enter your password and then click on the “Delete Account” button.
To delete a parent account on Edmodo, you first need to log in to your account. Once you are logged in, click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page. Under the “Users” section, click on “Delete a User”. Enter the email address of the user you want to delete and click on “Delete”.
Edmodo is a website and app that educators use to manage their classrooms and communicate with students and parents. You may have received an email from them because you either registered for an account or they detected that you are a teacher.
To edit your profile on Edmodo, first log in to your account. Then, click on the “Profile” tab at the top of the page. This will take you to a page where you can edit your profile information, including your name, email address, and password. You can also choose whether or not to show your profile to other users.
To remove your card from ParentPay, please follow these steps:
Log in to ParentPay
Click on the ‘My Account’ tab
Under ‘My Details’, click on ‘Remove Card’
Enter your card details and click on ‘Remove Card’
To remove a child from ParentPay, please contact our customer service team at 0800 977 7669 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm) and they will be happy to help.