- On the fitbit.com website, click on the gear icon > Settings and then enter your email.
- Next, type in a new email which you would like your Fitbit account to be associated with.
- Most importantly, you will need to sign in using the same credentials that are currently being used so ensure that this information is correct before
Steps to Change the Email on Your Fitbit Account
If you can’t remember your Fitbit account email, or if someone has hacked into it and changed the password, then don’t worry! It’s possible to update the Fitbit account email on your Fitbit dashboard. This blog post will show you how to change the Fitbit account email in just a few easy steps.
- One Fitbit account email is allowed per Fitbit account. If you have two different emails, then the new Fitbit account email must be created under a separate Fitbit account. To do this:
- – Click on “Log out” near the top of your dashboard to log out from your current Fitbit login session and sign in with your username, password, and Fitbit account email.
- – Select “I forgot my password.” You will be prompted to answer your security question or verify your identity by selecting a picture of yourself from Fitbit’s library, entering the date of your birthday, answering one more time to confirm that you’re who you say you are, and then creating a new password.
How To Change Fitbit Account Password
Fitbit account passwords are among the most important aspects of your Fitbit account. One wrong input and you could be locked out from accessing your Fitbit dashboard and all of the data that is collected on it. If this happens, or if you forget what password you had set for your Fitbit account, there are a few things to do in order to change FitBit’s email address on their website:
– Visit fitbit.com/login
– Select “Forgot Password?” at bottom right corner
– Enter the Email Address used when registering Fitbit Account (or other contact info)
– Check the box next to “Yes I want a temporary recovery email” then submit
How to Add New Fitbit Device to Fitbit Account
Fitbit offers a variety of devices to wear on your wrist, clip onto your clothing or carry in your pocket. If you have one Fitbit device and want to add another Fitbit product (such as Fitbit Blaze) to the same Fitbit account, connect the new FitBit device via Bluetooth wireless sync with an iPhone app from the Apple store for example. The previously synced FitBit device will be removed from this Fitbit Account at this time.
– Connecting New Fitbit Device Via Bluetooth Wireless Sync With An iPhone App From Apple Store For Example
Sign in to your account at Fitbit.com and click the gear icon. Click Reset password. You will receive an email with your new password which you need to use to log in again when it’s set, so make sure that your spam filter doesn’t delete this email.
To delete your email account from Fitbit, please tap the Fitbit icon on your home screen. From there, swipe to view a list of options and then select Settings > Manage Data; you will be invited to enter in confirmation dialog before deleting your account.
If you want to cancel your Fitbit account, you can do so by removing it from the app or deleting any information on your Fitbit account through the website.