- Minecraft only supports one Microsoft account per PS4™ console. On the Minecraft game home screen, you will find a Sign in with a Microsoft account button. Once on that page enter your 8-digit code and follow the link to connect your Xbox Live account to your Minecraft PS4™ copy of the game
How To link Your Microsoft account to Minecraft ps4
Introduction Minecraft features an online multiplayer mode where users can play with others through the Minecraft servers. To access this, you will need to create or connect your Minecraft account. If you don’t have one already, do so by going to Minecraft’s website and clicking “Create Your Account”“. After signing into Minecraft.net on your computer or mobile device, you will now be able to link Minecraft on console with your Minecraft account.
Instructions You can follow along these instructions using either a PS4 controller or Xbox One controller: Press the PlayStation button (double tap for multitap users)>Select Settings>Account Management>Sign In to PlayStation Network>Enter the password for Minecraft in PS4 system-generated window<Scroll left and select Add User. Sign in with Minecraft account information. Minecraft will now be linked to your Minecraft account, and you are ready to play multiplayer Minecraft on PS4!
Knowledge Gained By reading this article, you have gained the knowledge How do I link my Microsoft account to Minecraft ps4? written by your good friend Wikipedia user:GoldPurpleBlue. If you would like to use this knowledge, please include a link back to Minecraft Guide dot net.
If the ads prove too intrusive, and or if you are not a Patron of Minecraft Guide dot net, please consider supporting us via the following methods:
1. Make one-time donation via PayPal (one-time donations are reset upon completion of each new article)
2. Become our Patron on Patreon
3. Donate via Bitcoin Wallet (including mobile payments)
4. Transferring cash by mail may be possible in some countries
5. Pay with other cryptocurrencies
6. Use Android and iOS apps ~ Thank you for visiting Minecraft Guide dot net and Minecraft Gamepedia Wiki! Minecraft is a trademark of Minecraft (USA) Inc , which does not endorse Minecraft Guide dot net. Minecraft Guide dot net is not affiliated with the Minecraft Group.
One thing to try is making sure that you have a Gamertag in your Microsoft account by logging in to http://account.xbox.com/. Next, I would recommend reinstalling the game on your PS4 system which should force it to make you log in again.
Step 3: Click on Sign In, then Choose Create one!
Step 4: Select New User. You can create an account for PlayStation Network® on your PlayStation ®4 here.
If you’ve waited a while for the problem to correct itself, please attempt to login again and if this fails try resetting your password by going into Change or Forget Password.
Restarting Minecraft can often fix common technical issues – even when dealing with the issue of not being able to load up your game. Reinstalling and download the latest version also works as a potential solution.
Accessing PlayStation Network requires either signing in with your account details or creating a new account for PSN. Connecting to the internet wirelessly can be done by saving in Settings under Network, then Settings, and finally Set Up Your Wi-Fi Connection.