- Yes, it is possible for someone else to have a Snapchat account with your number.
- It’s also possible for someone to get your Snapchat username and password by hacking into your phone or through other means.
- Yes, someone else can have a Snapchat account with your number.
- Snapchat allows you to create an account using your phone’s number and email address.
- Just make sure you haven’t given your password to anyone and that the device is in a safe place.
How to Recover SnapChat Account without Phone Number and Email (2022)
No. It is not possible to make a Snapchat account with someone else’s number.
You can’t have two Snapchat accounts with the same phone number.
Snapchat is a mobile app that allows users to send photos and videos to friends and family. Users can also send snaps to one another through the “My Friends” option, which will allow them to view all of their friend’s snapchats.
No, it is not possible to find Snapchat with phone number.
To remove your phone number from Snapchat, you need to delete the app and reinstall it.
Yes, you can make a secret Snapchat account. There are some caveats to this though. First, if you’re on an iPhone, you need to turn on the “Allow Full Access” option in the Settings app on your device. If you’re on Android, go to Settings > Snapchat, and toggle “Keep Chat History” off. Second, make sure your notifications are turned off for the account you set up.
You can’t get hidden Snapchats.
Yes, but there is no voice call feature.
Yes, you can call Snapchat, but there is no voice call feature.
To change your mobile number on Snapchat, you need to log in to your account on the app, go to Settings > Phone Number and tap on “Change”. You can then enter your new mobile number.
Yes, there is a secret chat on Snapchat. To access it, you need to know the username and password of the account. If you want to be added to the secret chat, you can request for an invitation from the owner.