- If you’ve forgotten your BIGO account password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the BIGO sign in page and click on “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from BIGO containing a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and enter a new password.
- To recover your BIGO account, you will need to provide your email address and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page to reset it.
How to get back bigo live account
To log into BIGO, visit the website and enter your email address and password. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by clicking “Create Account” on the homepage.
If you’ve forgotten your BIGO password, you can reset it by following these steps:
Go to the BIGO login page and click “Forgot Password?”
Enter your email address and click “Submit”
Check your email for a message from BIGO Support with instructions on how to reset your password
To change your BIGO ID, first open the app and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Then select “Settings” and “Profile.” Under “Profile,” you’ll be able to see your current BIGO ID. To change it, type in the new ID and click “Confirm.
To delete your BIGO account on your phone, open the BIGO app and go to Settings. Tap on Delete Account and then confirm by tapping on Delete Account again.
To log into Bigo on your computer, first go to the Bigo website and click “Sign In” in the top right corner. Then, enter your email address and password and click “Log In”.
BIGO is a social media platform that operates on a freemium model. That means the basic features of the app are free to use, but users can pay for premium features. BIGO also makes money by selling advertising space on its platform.
There are a few ways to get a refund from BIGO. You can contact customer service and request a refund, or you can open a dispute with your payment provider. If you have any issues, contact customer service for help.
You can delete your Mico account by going to the Settings page and clicking on the Delete Account button.
To cancel your BIGO VIP membership, please follow these steps:
Go to Settings and select VIP Membership.
Click on the Cancel VIP Membership button.
Confirm your cancellation by clicking on the Yes, Cancel My VIP Membership button.
You will receive a message confirming that your VIP membership has been cancelled.
PK stands for “Player Killer.” It is a term used in online gaming to describe someone who enjoys killing other players in the game.