How do I restart my Android game from the beginning?
- Open your settings menu at Grim Soul.
- Click “Disconnect” to disconnect your Google or App Gallery account.
- Delete any remaining data by clicking on Settings → Applications → Grim Soul. Restart the game and log in to Google Play so that you’ll save new progress automatically
Can do Ireset a game on Google Play
Google Play is a market that helps Android users of mobile phones, tablet computers and Google TVs. It works like Apple’s App Store with the difference being Google Play lets people sell applications to consumers: not just apps from Google. Google uses its advertising technology to serve ads on Google web browser, as well as on Google Play pages listing available apps for download.
The question here is how do Ireset a game on Google play? If you could find the answer to this question then it will be easy for you to know how to reset the games in your android smartphone or any other devices because Google play store gives you access to all applications related data. Resetting an application means cancelling and removing
all the data connected to an application. Google Google play store lets you reset applications mainly because of the ability to transfer data from one device to another using Google’s cloud storage service.
Resetting Google Play games is crucial in many cases like when a person buys a new smartphone where he wants his old Google play account to be transferred and any other important information that might have been stored on Google play. This is only possible if you can know how do Ireset a game on Google Play; but just before we get into the steps, let us look at some basic things about Google play which everyone should know.
Basic things about Google Play: The following are some basic things that every android user should know about Google play: Google play makes it easy to transfer Google play accounts from one device to another. Google play provides a way to ask for support and get help using Google Play:
– Either contact Google Play Support or visit Google Help Center. Google Play also provides a way to delete any application installed in your android phone:
– Open Google Play settings and click on “manage applications”. Here you will be able to find all the applications that are installed in your android device, Clicking on the app’s name gives you three options which are : – Uninstall – Force Stop – Show Package Details. To reset an application, simply go into Google Play store and search for Android Application Manager then open it by tapping on the icon which looks like below:
Note: You can also open Google’s Android Application Manager by going to Google Play settings and clicking on the button below “manage applications”.
On your Android, open the Play Games app. At the top of the screen, tap More. On Settings, tap Delete account & data under “Delete individual game data.” Find and delete everything you need to remove from this particular Play Games account.
You can delete Play Games data from your Google account by deleting your profile and all 1. Play Games data.
2. Go to Delete a service.
3. Click on Play Games. Read the message, and confirm that you want to delete the whole thing by checking Required. Click Delete Play Games for confirmation.
Wiping a game doesn’t delete it from your smartphone but instead sets it up like the day you first got it.
Some Google Play Games revolve around progress which is saved when you have signed in. If a game saves progress, it will be possible to continue on from where you were last before quitting the application and even if you switch phones.
To activate Force Stop, follow these steps.
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Apps.
3. Find the app you want to shutdown on your list and an extra arrow will appear with a line over top of it (and next to Minimize). Tap it, and tap Force stop at the bottom-right corner of the screen if available.