- To delete your account, go to Settings > Exit and Acknowledge > Contact Us.
- Tell them you want to permanently delete the account.
If I Lose A Game, I Delete My Account
How To permanently delete clash Royale account
The clash Royale game will be deleted, but all of your clash Royale account’s details (including usernames and e-mail address) will remain on record so that if you create an entirely new clash Royale account in the future, all information associated with your old clash Royale account and current clash Royal username can be transferred across with a few simple steps:
1) On the clash Royal website, visit https://clashroyale.com/#!/login
2) Near the bottom left hand side of the screen there should be a tab called ” My clash Royale “. Clicking that link should take you to your clash Royal account profile page.
4) On this screen, there will be two options. You want option #2 where it states, ” I deleted my own clash Royale Account “. It’s a bit of an unfortunate name choice but it makes sense if you think about it. This way you don’t need to explain who deleted their clash Royale account; if it was you then select option #2 and move on with your day! Let’s hope Supercell doesn’t make another game in which they encourage rage quitting… 😂
5) Once you’re here, there will be a message box which states that this clash Royale account will be deleted permanently and not undone. To proceed with clash Royal account deletion , click the blue ” DELETE MY ACCOUNT ” button at the bottom of the screen.
6) Finally, you’ll have to type in your clash Royale username (or e-mail address if you didn’t create an account yet) into the text box and then click the green ” CONFIRM ” button . This is how to delete clash Royal account permanently .
7) Once you confirm your clash Royale account will be deleted, you’ll be taken to a screen thanking you and providing options for returning to the clash Royal website. If you have no interest in playing clash Royale again, then feel free to use any of those links to navigate away from clash Royal.
Players cannot delete their game account with Supercell. The servers simply don’t have access to any personal or private information about players and no sensitive information is ever stored by Supercell.
For those not connected to a Supercell ID, go ahead and hit the three lines at the top of this page there where it says “SuperCell ID” and insert your SuperCell ID when prompted.
To transfer this app between Android and iOS, open the app on both devices. Select Settings from the menu on both devices. Locate Link a device from that list and press it once. Finally start Clash Royale on both to complete the process
To disconnect your Clash of Clans account from within the app on iOS, go to “Settings” and then tap on “Super Cell ID”. Then tap on “Clash Royale” or “Boom Beach”, so that it is not connected with your Supercell ID. Finally, click on Storage > Data Usage
Assuming you want your existing Clash Royale progress erased, the best option is to ask Google’s help and support staff for assistance.
Deleting your Play Games account may also delete any game progress, including information like your Supercell Arena ID for Clash of Clans.
To find your Clash Royale account, follow this process:
-Start a new account and go through the tutorial.
-On the home screen, go on “Settings.”
-In Settings, click “Help and Support.”
-Click on “Lost Account.” />Follow all of these steps to locate your lost account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process for resetting Clash Royale on iOS devices may vary depending on the device and version of iOS being used. However, some tips on how to reset Clash Royale on iOS devices include restarting the device, signing out of iCloud, and deleting and reinstalling the app.
To delete app data on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
Open the Settings app.
Tap Storage & iCloud Usage.
Tap Manage Storage.
Underneath the app’s name, tap Delete App Data.
Tap Delete App Data again to confirm.
If you have been banned from Clash Royale, you will need to create a new account. To do this, go to the Clash Royale website and click on the “Create a New Account” button. You will then be able to create a new account and start playing again.
To delete a device from Clash of Clans, open the game and go to Settings. Select the device you want to delete and hit Delete.