- If you want to change your name on text messages for iPhone.
- You can do so by following a few simple steps.
- First, open the Settings app and tap on “Messages
- Next, tap on “Name” and type in the new name you would like to use.
- Finally, tap on “Done” to save your changes.
Group Messaging: How to Name a Group Chat on Your iPhone
Check out How Do I Recover An Old Apple ID?
Open the Settings app and select Messages.
Under “My Number”, tap on “Text Message Name”.
Type in your new text message name and tap on “Done”.
To change your display name on iMessage, open the Settings app and tap on Messages. Scroll down to the “My Info” section and tap on “Edit.” Enter your new display name and then tap on “Done.
Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Tap on “Twitter.”
Tap on “Name.”
Enter your new name and tap “Done.
To change the message display on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on “Messages.” You can then choose how long messages are displayed on your lock screen and in your notifications.
There are a few ways to get your name to show up on text messages. One way is to add your name to the contacts list on your phone. Another way is to type your name into the “To” field when you are sending a text message.
There are a few ways to show just your first name on your iPhone. One way is to go into your settings and tap “Name” under “Accounts & Passwords.” From there, you can select “Display Name” and choose to show only your first name.
Another way is to add another email address to your device with just your first name as the display name. To do this, open the Settings app and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Your name will not show up when you text someone.
To change your device name, open the Settings app and tap on General. Under the Device Name section, type in the new name for your device and then tap on Done.
There are a few possible explanations:
1) You may have given your iPhone to someone else to use and they put their name on it.
2) Your iPhone may have been stolen and the thief put their name on it.
3) Your iPhone may have been lost or misplaced and someone else put their name on it in order to claim it.
There may be a problem with your Imessage account. Try resetting your password and see if that fixes the issue.