- To update your account details, please contact support.
What’s the Process to Reactivate Your Robinhood Account?
It’s been a while since you’ve used Robinhood. Ready to get back into the swing of things? If so, here is how to reactivate your Robinhood account and get going again!
1) Go to https://robinhood.com/account/signin and enter your email address and password that was used when signing up for Robinhood in the past.
2) RobinHood will send an email verification link; click on it to verify your identity.
3) Once you have verified your identity, log in with the username and password from step 1 above
4) You’ll be prompted to change your security questions (if they haven’t been changed already).
5) Make sure to update your Robinhood password.
The account activation process may take up to seven days.
What happens when you Deactivate your Robinhood account. … If you have closed all of your positions on Robinhood, then you will no longer control
To withdraw money from your account, you can withdraw up to $50,000 per day. You may make up to 5 withdrawals in one business day